What is Think and Grow Rich about
What is Think and Grow Rich?
It is simply put the’ greatest success classic, probably the most famous success book of all time. It elaborates on 13 success principles that you can use in any area of your life to change and grow in order to achieve success whether it be your health, your finances or your relationships and love life.
The book starts out as an assignment to Napoleon Hill that was given to him by Andrew Carnegie. The objective was for Napoleon Hill to go on a 20 year journey to find out what exactly the principles for success is.
Napoleon Hill was to find out exactly what it takes to be successful.
What is think and grow rich about:
It is information and knowledge about the most successful and wealthiest people of all time. People with little or no schooling that left deep footprints for us to follow throughout history. All these people started out just like you and I do like Theodore Roseveld, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford and John E Rockerfeller. Just a few names amongst many others featured in this book.
This book is about reaching great heights both physically and mentally by eliminating negative energy and negative thought patterns, focusing on your goals with desire, faith and persistence.
Think and Grow Rich was written by Napoleon Hill who was born in poverty in 1883 but who rose to become one of the world’s most distinguished, accomplished and respected authors.
He began his journey by moving from newspaper reporter on to being a law student and from there to working for Andrew Carnegie.
He became a confidant and advisor to many successful businessmen and even presidents.
What is think and grow rich about for me?
Well it is about becoming extraordinary in all aspects of my life by applying the 13 success principles like a pro. I read each chapter a few times, I studied everything and even did some more research on every detail and I found gold…
The book discusses the principles each separately, elaborating on how to apply and use each of the principles in detail.
The 13 principles are listed as follows
with just a quick look at each:
- Desire but not just any desire, it must be a burning desire to the point of being an obsession.
- Faith. You have to have rock solid unwavering faith in yourself and in what you want to accomplish.
- Auto Suggestion is goal repetition to yourself, telling yourself constantly as much as possible that you want and can achieve your goal.
- Specialised knowledge is the know how of what you want to accomplish, the know how of where to find your information and knowledge. The know how of what it takes to achieve success on your journey.
- Imagination is greater than education. What the mind can conceive, which is another word for imagine, it can achieve. In other words, if you can imagine it, then you can definitely achieve it.
- Organized planning is where you have to have a clear definite planned out plan on how to reach your goals. You have to be detailed in a well structured plan.
- Decision, very clear and decisive about your goal and that you will reach it. Which you stick to no matter what. Once your decision is made you do not go back on it.
- Persistence to work and work and work to accomplish your goal.
- Power of the mastermind is having a support team. One that can help you with opinions, information and answer questions that you need in order to succeed. The more minds you have involved the more powerful your mastermind is. Something in the line of the WA community.
- Sexual transmutation in other words sexual energy transformed into energy you can use to accomplish your goal. The kind of energy you use to search for a suitable partner, the same kind of energy.
- Subconscious mind that controls everything that happens automatic like bodily functions and breathing. When you change your subconscious mind to be tuned for success your subconscious mind will make sure that it happens.
- The brain is where it all happens. We don’t know exactly to a point how exactly the brain works and functions but we know it works like a receiver and transmitter where thought impulses are constantly received and transmitted to and from you and everything around you.
- Sixth sense is your intuition, the sense of knowing. Cultivating this sixth sense through meditation and exercises towards what you want to accomplish.
What about Think and Grow Rich makes it the greatest success classic of all time?
Well it is the book that has made the most millionaires around the world. It has changed the lives of millions of people.
The 13 success principles explained in the book can be used in all areas of your life to achieve your goals and to change your life to the life of your dreams.
I would advise you to buy this book. This book has helped countless people accomplish so much in their lives as it will definitely do for you too.
This book contains the type of information that needs to be taught in schools but is for some reason not.
It’s the type of information you want to read, and study.
It’s the kind of stuff you want to teach your children from a very young age and keep teaching till they grow old.
It’s the kind of information you will keep using time after time in your life.
This book not only teach you the secrets that will bring you a fortune, it does not only show you what to do, but also how to do it.
Once you learn and apply the simple, basic techniques revealed you will master the secret to true and lasting success in anything.
Then you may have whatever you want in life.