To have wealth, or to be wealthy is to have large amounts of money and possessions of great value. Although this $$$ is not the only means of wealth, it is the specific wealth I am about to discuss with you today.
Many people who have these expensive homes and luxury cars do not have much wealth at all. They may earn big or even huge incomes, but they spend it all mostly on unnecessary stuff. Then the other odd thing is that, many other people who have a great deal of wealth do not live in these uptown rich areas, or even drive the most luxury cars. Less than half the millionaires and rich people I know and study live in high-rent areas.
I must say this little small insight completely changed my opinion of wealthy people. I also want to be very rich, and I also wanted the biggest house in the most expensive area, driving the most expensive car. I must admit, that is what I thought it meant to be wealthy, but I was completely wrong. The less you need, the wealthier you are. The quality you offer to others, and the quality life you have is what it really means to be wealthy.
What most people, including me do not realize is, is that wealth is not the same as income or being rich. When you make a million dollars a year and you spend a million dollars a year, you are not wealthy and you are not getting wealthy as well. Wealth is what you accumulate, not what you spend.
The ultimate question we all have at the back of our minds are, how do I become wealthy then? It is at this point exactly where so many of us seem to get it completely wrong, we always seem to go in circles never getting to the main point of what it takes. In rare cases it is luck or inheritance or even intelligence that builds these fortunes. Real wealth is more often the direct result of a person’s hard work, his perseverance and most of all, his self discipline.
Who are the people that tend to get wealthy? It is the average person, people like you and me, that has a net worth of a million dollars or more, it is usually the businessman who has lived in the same town all his live. This person owns a small factory or a chain of shops or that has a service company. He or she has only been married once, or are still married, and they live in a middle-class area, next to people that has a fraction of their wealth. He is the compulsive saver and investor. He is the wealthy one.
So would you say that millionaires are dull people? By Hollywood standards maybe they are, but these dull people have something every important and exciting to teach us about money. They want to teach us that attitude is the greatest difference between millionaires and the rest of us that struggle every day to get by. They also teach us that they, the rich, follow certain rules, and here are just some of the most important ones they have, I am so glad to share these with you today.
1. First we have to live below our means, yes I said below, do not go above what you can afford, rather go below what you can afford. This proves to be true, as most successful accumulators of wealthy spend far less that they can afford on houses, cars, holidays and entertainment. Why would this be? It is very simple really, these kinds of expenses offer very little or no return at all. The wealthy would much rather put their money into investments or their businesses. You see, it is an attitude. As many millionaires would say, a luxury house is a bad investment. The reason for this is why would you pay $500 000 for a house when a $250 000 would suit you just the same. The extra $250 000 you could use to earn interest. They understand that when you buy a luxury house, you buy a luxury lifestyle that comes with that house. Your rates automatically skyrocket, along with the cost of services and insurance, and all the prices of nearby facilities such as grocery shops and a lot more tend to be much pricier as well. Some of these millionaires actually said that what is worse about that big house is the flood of problems and responsibilities that comes with it. I would say it is best to buy the house you are happy in, because you and your family love it, not because of the price tag it’s got.
2. The real wealthy man’s attitude can also be seen in his car. Some of the wealthy people drive old, unpretentious sedans or puck-ups. I have heard some say that they prefer to buy them by the kilogram, the biggest car that they can find, for the least amount of money possible. You really just need to get from one place to the other with it, point “a” to point “b” I always say, but still be able to enjoy the ride.
3. Start to emphasize on your net worth, and de-emphasize on your income. Millionaire’s success is measured by their net worth, and not their income. Instead of taking their money home, they prefer to plough as much of their money as they can back into their businesses; they share portfolios and other assets. Why do they do this? They do this because any government does not tax you on wealth, you get taxed on income. Therefore the more income you bring home for consumption, the more the government will take from you.
The people who pile up net worth the fastest, tend to put every cent they can into investments, they do not just consume it all. While of course, they reinvest their earnings from investments while watching their net worth soar, which is an attitude as well.
The best wealth-builders pay careful attention to their money, and they seek professional advice, they cultivate good advice. While those who spend heavily on luxury things like cars, boats and houses, they sometimes tend to skimp on good investment advice. These who skimp on luxuries are usually more willing to pay top dollar for good legal and sound financial advice. They are also constantly looking for new investment opportunities and possibilities. Most mysteriously, these wealthy accumulators seem to develop some sort of sixth sense for hidden opportunities. Some seem to learn of investment opportunities before they are common knowledge. Then they are shrewd enough to separate the good tips from the bad ones as well.
4. The self made rich also develop clear goals for themselves and their money, they develop plans. Whatever it may be that they want, whether it be to retire early or they want to leave an estate to their children, their goals may vary, but two things they all have in common is that they have a figure in mind, and they have an approximate date as to when they want it by, then they work unceasingly towards that goal.
All of us, who are millionaires in the making, should start to develop a plan, regardless of what age we might be. We must decide how much we want to accumulate, and by when we want it. Then we start to work backwards to meet our goal. How much should we save yearly to reach our goal?
One thing may surprise you, if you make wealth, not just income but wealth your goal, then the luxury house you’ve been dreaming about might not seem as alluring as before.
You will have the attitude. Every day holds the possibility of a miracle.
Watch your thoughts; they become words diovan medicine.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
“A star falls from the sky and into your hands. Then it seeps through your veins and swims inside your blood and becomes every part of you Look At This. And then you have to put it back into the sky. And it’s the most painful thing you’ll ever have to do and that you’ve ever done. But what’s yours is yours. Whether it’s up in the sky or here in your hands. And one day, it’ll fall from the sky and hit you in the head real hard and that time, you won’t have to put it back in the sky again.”
The journey is not about becoming anything, it is about unbecoming everything that is not really you. In order for you to become who you were meant to be in the first place.
You also feel like saying: Hell yaaaaa I’m up in the stars now, everyone get out of my f*cking way…
Its dark, it has the ability to have no feeling, see no color and hear no laughter. To see nothing but darkness in everything, all around. Standing apart from everyone, nothing is enjoyable, nothing make you smile, even a tiny little bit. Waterless drowning in a deep dark bottomless shaft. Receding into the distance the proverbial light fades going deeper and deeper into the enveloping darkness. The worthless numb feeling accompanied by a sense of perpetual sadness of being completely alone. A total loss of who you are, your heart and mind splintering into a million pieces. All the goodness, all the energy and all the desire sucked right out of your body and soul. The miserable overwhelming heavy nothingness inside. Completely and utterly hopeless.
The more I tried to grow, the more I tried to break free it seemed to suffocate me more, pushing me further down into the never ending downward slope. A force so powerful I feared I would never ever be able to break free. A huge heavy steel ball I dragged with me everywhere all the while trying to look, speak and act normal, just going through the motions. I seemed fine, in control even peaceful like a stream of water while the tsunami below was raging with pain. Visions of dying played in my mind and I hated what I saw when I looked in the mirror.
The lack of light faded so much it became normal, a world etched in charcoal with a blanket of blackness that obliterates any sign of light does not fade. Day and night just blend into one, as the dark days eventually takes over. Darkness has taken its stranglehold, squeezing life from me while consuming all energy turning all memories and dreams into lost and forgotten hope that there will ever be a better tomorrow.
Its painful, I’ve been there. Like so many others out there as well, even I felt completely alone fact is I was not, and you are not. It is estimated that more than one hundred million people worldwide experience the same thing. I am proof that recovery is possible; there were times when I was convinced that I would never get out, never get better, but I have and I have triumph over the apparent never ending struggle. I am happy and healthy. Life is good again.
Today holds the possibility of a miracle
It is normal for you to want more, for you to want to accomplish more, and for you to be more. After all life is about living and growing and achieving as much as possible in the short time that we are given here on earth. You can easily break free from your present situation. How do I know that? Well to get the real story visit the Wealthy Affiliate Website and see how many others are changing their old terrible situations to lives that are highly successful and we will show you what you need to do to get on your way with your success story. But read on and I will give you 5 exceptional ways to live the most extraordinary life.
1. What is your reason, what motivates you to want to be better. You need to have a powerful drive to overcome the failures in your life. Decide what is your big reason why you want change, then pick your targets that really motivates you. Your targets should be your definite major purpose. Focus on each target throughout every day. By doing this you will keep your target and your motivation in the forefront of your thoughts and actions which will keep you on your course in order for you to reach your end destination which is success.
2. Your mindset and mentality towards your life is crucial to your success. I am talking about an action mindset and a hard work mentality. Nothing in life comes easily and for free, so in order to accomplish great success you need to take action and work hard. These are key ingredients to wealth, abundance and success. But action alone is not enough, you need to take massive focused action. focused action is important as we are easily sidetracked from our original goal that is why it is important to stay focused on your goal until you have succeeded.
3. Although your mindset and mentality is crucial your positive thinking, positive attitude and the action you take makes for a successful combination. Action again comes down to hard work. And hard work never killed anyone it just makes you a better person and a huge success.
4. Have a long term goal, a long term perspective. Why do most people who start out fail? Because their long term plan is not in place then they simply quit on themselves. To become a millionaire is not easy, and it does not happen overnight but it is possible. If you can dream it you can live it so get yourself a clear picture of what you want and then accept that you are in it for the long haul.
5. Decide what it is that you want, and why you want it and then create it for you. Start where you are at right now. Stop waiting for the perfect time, of the perfect opportunity. It is right here right now right in front of you.
Go to the Wealthy Affiliate University website and see for yourself how many others like you have made the choice to be successful and to make a life for themselves other than what they knew before. Take action and start making a success of yourself and your life. You owe it to yourself and those you love around you.
See you on the inside where all the awesome, extraordinary, exceptional, amazing people are taking advantage of the majestic opportunity right here at the Wealthy Affiliate University and accomplish great success.
Your life sucks and you feel stuck in a rut. You came to the right place today. You need to kickstart your life right now and I have got just the way for you to do it.
What are your dreams made of? What do you desire?
Join the Wealthy Affiliate University website today. Decide to be the best person you can be.
“Rise up and be the best you can be because the world is waiting for you, believe you can and you are already halfway there”
Be the best you can be and do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better do better and be better. Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing or nobody can disturb your inner peace and tranquility. Always look at the sunny side, see the silver lining in everything and make your optimism come true in your life. Think and speak only of the best, work for and with only the best the also only expect the best to find you. Burry the mistakes of the past and chase the greater achievements of the future. Give more time to the improvement of yourself, leave all else behind. Anything before this moment is the past, leave it there especially when its not all good and positive. Believe and live in the faith that your whole world is on your side and is helping you to grow better and stronger. But always be true to yourself and be true to the best that is in you. Be the best you can be, then be better.
Video Blog website Marketing is one of my biggest fears when it comes to quality website content. Content is king, and having regular fresh original new posts is one of the best things you can do to enhance your site and increase your overall success. Your posts should be unique, robust, high quality, original and correct. Your website content should at all times be filled with enthusiasm, although structured yet informative. The Wealthy Affiliate University Website has all the tools the help and the resources to learn how to do exactly all that. Join the best community online and start making your online success today. Enough about that, lets talk about content.
The content of your website is the information on your website. The internet is information driven, and content is information therefor the more valuable content you have the more valuable information and therefor the more successful you are.
Video blog website marketing takes work, but is probably the most effective way to get valuable content on your website. Website content should be professional, trustworthy and it should inspire your visitor to take action. Inspire them to change their mindset, to change their thinking and to change their life with what you have to offer. But it must be done with good quality information.
People like to be entertained and this you can achieve easily with video blog website marketing. It seems to me that video is taking over the internet. Video is a great way to reach out to potential clients on a personal lever. You can better attract your users attention first hand look these up. Video has the ability to capture the interest of your visitors immediately, and you can supply them with valuable information quickly and easily without much effort on their part.
As I have said before, it was really scary for me, and still is. But incorporating video with video blog website marketing can make a lot of things easier for you and also brings success so much closer in a shorter period of time. You will learn everything you need to know and a whole lot more at the Wealthy Affiliate University website. Come over today and join me.
One last thing, always remember that it is easy, but it is all hard work. You cannot achieve anything online without work. So before you start this journey to success please think about it for a minute, change your mindset if needed but realize that it will take a lot of work on your part. It will take you a few weeks to see the first signs of success only when you put in all the work it needs.